Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nigel Chanakira Testimony

Nigel Chanakira

Testimony - Mr Nigel Chanakira "My principles and values emanate from the Word of God which is my reference manual. I cannot claim to have perfected my usage of the true business manual because of my frequent reference to it. I am learning all the time on how doing business God's way is a sure recipe for success despite adversity, trials and tribulations that come from running a business in Zimbabwe. There is an inherent principle in expanding Kingdom financial holdings by spiritual linkage to the vision of the church and by advancing the Kingdom."

Nigel is at the helm of Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited which is amongst the top five companies quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. In 2001, Nigel was nominated as Zimbabwe's manager of the year and as one of the world's 100 future leaders of tomorrow under the global body, World Economic Forum. Nigel has changed his focus in life to serving his community and improving the state of the world that he interacts with.

No comments:

Post a Comment